Responsible person’s data
– Identity of the Responsible: TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L.
– Trade name: Restaurant BIENMESABE
– NIF/CIF: B84799782
– Address: C/ GENERAL ARRANDO, 26 28010 (Madrid), Spain
– E-mail: email@example.com
– Activity: Hospitality
In this space, the user will be able to find all the information related to the legal terms and conditions that define the relationship between the users and me as the responsible of this web. As a user, it is important that you are aware of these terms before continuing your navigation.
BIENMESABE TAVERNS, S.L.. (Restaurant BIENMESABE) as responsible for this website, I am committed to process the information of my users and customers with full guarantees and comply with national and European requirements governing the collection and use of personal data of my users.
This website, therefore, strictly complies with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and with Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, 2007, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General conditions of use
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that the access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L. . In this way, the user undertakes to use the website, its services and contents without infringing current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
– Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by me as the legitimate owner;
– Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner;
– Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://tabernasbienmesabe.com/ the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L.. or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portal https://tabernasbienmesabe.com/ or prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
However, the user must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and therefore https://tabernasbienmesabe.com/ can not guarantee the absence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in their electronic documents and files contained therein although I put all the necessary means and appropriate security measures to prevent the presence of these harmful elements.
Personal data communicated by the user to Restaurante BIENMESABE
(TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L. ) can be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L., assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in them in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L., are expressly prohibited. The user undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L..
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, including but not limited to text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights by the introduction of certain content on the web, you must notify this circumstance to TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L. indicating:
– Personal data of the interested party owner of the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he/she is acting in case the claim is filed by a third party other than the interested party.
– Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the website, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express statement in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification. External links
The pages of the https://tabernasbienmesabe.com/ website provide links to other proprietary websites and content owned by third parties such as:
– Content from other websites
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Restaurante BIENMESABE (TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L..) does not grant any guarantee and is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may be caused by:
– The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website, or its services and contents;
– The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
– Illegal, negligent, fraudulent or contrary to this Legal Notice;
– The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
– In no event shall the provider be liable for any damages arising from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general the relations between TABERNAS BIENMESABE, S.L.. with the users of its telematic services, present in this website are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of Madrid.
Should any user have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or any comments about the https://tabernasbienmesabe.com/ portal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.